Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is Art?


Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging items (often with symbolic significance) in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect. It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music, literature, film, photography, sculpture, and paintings. The meaning of art is explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics, and even disciplines such as history and psychology analyze its relationship with humans and generations.

Traditionally, the term art was used to refer to any skill or mastery. This conception changed during the Romantic period, when art came to be seen as "a special faculty of the human mind to be classified with religion and science". Generally, art is made with the intention of stimulating thoughts and emotions.


I'm so fascinated in the world of arts right now and I'm trying my best through imagining beautiful things to create ideal pieces of stuffs and could share it to you and to the other people and hopefully inspires you all  :)
 
When I was young I know I have the talents in drawing, painting, and in creating things that out of nowhere, but sad to say it didn't work out or simply didn't develop, because if so I'm a professional painter or a drawer now.haha. But seriously seeing people's work through internet inspires me a lot to sign on again in the world of art. I'm also into music and writing which is a form of arts also, and I simply call myself as an artist. Because all of as is an artists. All of us loves art and the world is our big playground, and we put everything we've made in this playground.

Art is just everywhere. Let's just don't limit our capability on imagining, creating, and discovering new things, and maybe in the end you could create something that can change your life and others life.But I think it's not important as long as we can express our feelings and we are happy and comfortable in what we are doing, it's a great fulfillment right? just simply enjoy! enjoy! and enjoy! :)

Art has no limits, it's only limit if you stop doing it.

No comments: