Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm having cabin fever

This past 3 days I was just stuck in our house the whole day, which means I'm having a cabin fever and I really don't like it. Going outside our subdivision seems awkward because I don't have friends here which I can talk or hang out with and plus, the weather is not ok because of the typhoon. Oh yes I have friends! but they're not available when I asked them to, and you know it's not good if I'll go by myself.

And because of having cabin fever, I easily get pissed off, and if boredom strikes it's kinda killing me, I can't talk to any people here in our house, I'm just in front of my laptop doing nothing, imagine almost 10 hours  just sitting and looking in front of the screen without doing such important thing, urgh! what a unproductive shit day for me I think, and I'm hating it. :c

2 comments:

Gertrude said...

I hope everything gets into place for you soon :)

Chumpoi said...

yep thanks! and I hope so. :)